In association with...

In association with...

Personal Thoughts

Dublin, Ireland
Hello friends and family. This is a site that I have created in order to keep you all informed with what is happening with the Lord's ministry here in Ireland. I pray you will find this page beneficial to you. I hope to post all of my updates on here, as well as some pictures. May Christ's peace be with you all today!

Friday, December 8, 2006

Hello from Ireland!

Hello! This is my first "blog" entry here on this blog spot. I am originally from the United States, but I am currently working in the city of Tallaght, Ireland. This city is actually a suburb located just southwest of Dublin. I have been living here since last July and plan on being here through next August (2007). The purpose of this blog is to help inform all of you what exactly is happening here. I trust and believe that I have been called by God to work here in this area for this time. All of my trust is in my Lord Jesus Christ, and I am always seeking His will and direction for my life. I hope that this blog is beneficial to you and allows you to see what is happening here in Ireland. His grace and peace be to you all!

No comments: